OpenTX allows the addition of Lua scripts by the user to extend its features such as the new model wizard.
My goal is to provide a resource that helps consolidate and organize OpenTX Lua scripts and documentation written by myself and anyone who wants to share their own. You may also request a script to be written.
Besides the Lua scripts I have published an OpenTX Manual, guides and videos.
Getting Started Using Scripts
- Using your first Lua Telemetry/LCD script
- Using your first Lua Mix/Custom script
- Using your first Lua Function script
Request A Script
Current Script Requests
- Battery Capacity Remaining reserver from a per model global variable
- GPS Script Write To Custom Sensors
- GPS Directions Relative To Pilot’s Compass
- Quad Race Start Sequence Contribution by Dean Church (Completed 2017 December 1)
- Head Speed Contribution by AttitudeRC (Completed 2017 August 16)
- GPS Directions Relative 2nd GPS (Completed 2017 April 17)
- Hand Launch Sequence (Completed 2017 March 2)
- Input/Channel Hold (Completed 2017 January 17)
- Lap Timer (Completed 2017 January 10)