The settings on this optional screen are for cyclic collective pitch mixing (CCPM) used by flybared helicopters where the receiver (and some controllers) directly controls the swash servos. Most flybar controllers do not need the transmitter to do the CCPM.
The outputs of the CCPM mixer are CYC1, CYC2 and CYC3, which need to be assigned on the MIXER screen to the channels you will connect your servos to.
The settings made here have no effect unless you are using those CYC1, CYC2 and CYC3 sources. A multirotor or flybarless helicopter which uses onboard computers/mixers will NOT use them.
To learn how to use these settings visit OpenTX University and read their CCPM for Taranis post.
General editing instructions are covered on the Screen Navigation page under editing.
Limits the control authority.
Long & Lateral Cylinder And Collective
Source of control:
- Inputs – Sources configured on the inputs screen.
- Sticks – Throttle, Rudder, Elevator, Aileron
- Pots – Knobs and sliders
- MAX – 100%
- Cyclic – CYC1, CYC2, CYC3
- Trims – Throttle trim, Rudder trim, Elevator trim, Aileron trim
- Switches – Any transmitter switch
- Channels – Channels 1 to 4
- Trainer – Trainer channels 1 to 16
Controls how much of the source value to use.
- Source 100%, Weight 100%
Output = 100% x 100/100 = 100%
- Source 50%, Weight 100%
Output = 50% x 100/100 = 50%
- Source 50%, Weight 50%
Output = 50% x 50/100 = 25%