OpenTX Lua Telemetry Script
The head speed of a helicopter is the revolutions per minute of the main rotor.
- Gear Ratio = Main Gear/Pinion Gear Number Of Teeth
- Head Speed = RPM/Gear Ratio
Head Speed = RPM x Pinion/Main
- Place the script file on the Tx SD Card
- SD Card /SCRIPTS/TELEMETRY/
- Configure a FrSKY RPM Sensor
- If you have no experience using Telemetry scripts please read Getting Started With Lua Telemetry Scripts.
- Open the .lua file in a plain text editor to review and change the default settings if required.
Comments, Questions & Help
- FliteTest Forum Head Speed
- Contributed by Attitude RC