OpenTX Lua Telemetry Script
- Displays elapsed time, lap number and lap time.
- Plays a beep each time a lap is recorded.
- Speaks the lap number 1st, 2nd and so on till the 16th lap.
- Speaks the lap time in minutes and seconds. The seconds are rounded to the nearest integer.
- Beyond 16 laps the beep and speaking of the lap time continues as before however the lap number is no longer spoken.
- Place the script file of the Tx SD Card
- SD Card /SCRIPTS/TELEMETRY/
- Place the accompanying sound files in
- If you have no experience using Telemetry scripts please read Getting Started.
- Open the .lua file in a plain text editor to review and change the default settings.
Comments, Questions & Help
- FliteTest Forum OpenTx Lua Script Lap Timer