OpenTX Lua Function Script
This script mimics the start sequence for quad racing. Pilots get their quads ready on the start line. They then return to their seats and get ready to race. The race official tells them to arm their quads and then after a random delay sounds a start buzzer.
- Example: https://youtu.be/2Y0zDKB0FaU
- A race start sequence suitable for quad racing.
- The pilot activates a momentary switch.
This switch can be configured.
- An announcement to get ready to race is made.
- After a random delay of upto 5 seconds a start buzzer sounds.
This delay can be configured.
Place the script file on the Tx SD Card
Place the accompanying sound files on the Tx SD Card
- If you have no experience using a Function script please read Getting Started With Lua Function Scripts.
- Configure this script to run as a function script.
Select the switch “ON” as the switch and condition in the 1st column.
- Open the .lua file in a plain text editor to review and change the default settings if required.
Comments, Questions & Help
- FliteTest Forum Quad Race Start Sequence – GoRace
- Contributed by Dean Church