Thank you for making the effort to contact me:)
Keeping The OpenTX Manual Up To Date
Please help keep this manual up to date. If you find that information is missing, incorrect on unclear please post on this manual’s thread in the Flite Test forum. More…
Help & Support
If you are contacting me about a particular post please use the link under the Comments, Questions & Help heading at the bottom of each post if it exists.
If you have a general OpenTX, transmitter, receiver, or sensor question please post in the Flite Test forum.
Using forums enables others to benefit and help.
- OpenTX version E.g. 2.2.0
- Transmitter used E.g. Taranis Q X7
- A zip archive of the MIXES or TELEMETRY folder if applicable.
- The transmitter’s Companion .otx file
In addition to the forums above you may contact me using Patreon messaging or comment below a particular Patreon post.
What is Patreon?
Patreon provides a way to support content creators with small donations. The donations can be made monthly or per content published with a monthly limit. Read more about this on the Patreon site.
Please sign up and become a patron.
- What do you want to happen?
Please describe what the expected outputs will be such as
- Servo Movements
- When do you want it to happen?
Please describe what the expected inputs will be such as
- Switches & Sticks
- Sensors & Telemetry
- Any research done so far and a description of why a script is needed
- Please be available to communicate via e-mail
- Please be available to help test