Thank you for making the effort to contact me:)
Help & Support
If you are contacting me about a particular post please use the link under the Comments, Questions & Help heading at the bottom of each post if it exists.
If you have a general OpenTX, transmitter, receiver, or sensor question please post in the Flite Test forum.
Using forums enables others to benefit and help.
- OpenTX version E.g. 2.2.0
- Transmitter used E.g. Taranis Q X7
- A zip archive of the MIXES or TELEMETRY folder if applicable.
- The transmitter’s Companion .otx file
In addition to the forums above you may contact me using Patreon messaging or comment below a particular Patreon post.
What is Patreon?
Patreon provides a way to support content creators with small donations. The donations can be made monthly or per content published with a monthly limit. Read more about this on the Patreon site.
Please sign up and become a patron.
- What do you want to happen?
Please describe what the expected outputs will be such as
- Servo Movements
- When do you want it to happen?
Please describe what the expected inputs will be such as
- Switches & Sticks
- Sensors & Telemetry
- Any research done so far and a description of why a script is needed
- Please be available to communicate via e-mail
- Please be available to help test